Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Dolls

Here are some new dolls I made recently. I think they are sooo cute! They were inspired by a book I just had to buy. They are looking for new homes so if you know anyone who is looking for a new friend please spread the word.
This first guy is just too cool for his own darn self-especially considering he can't stand on his own two feet.

The little pink guy is a Maukie(Lucky Cat) in lucky colors. He is waving hello and beckoning good fortune with the sweetest smile on his little face.









Now this last little guy is a cat too- but I can't say reliably that he is beckoning good fortune your way(he is sporting skulls and bones after all) and his smile is more a smirk if you look at it real close.

12 comments:

WanderingGirl said...

Me wants the pink one!!!! Though the black one looks like one of my cats smirking at the dog for having stolen his bones...

Brook said...

WG-Mailing address required. These are freebies as they are prototypes. And it might take a couple of weeks to get to you. But hey, I love to spread the love!

ginstonic said...

I found some socks I like - Iwill send them to you so you can make me a doll. You pick the style - you are the artist - I'm just supplying the medium.
I guess your phone went dead this AM - talk to you later. Love, MOM

Brook said...

You know me and the lack of phone charging. I'll be looking for the package. I am thinking of adapting the maukie to be a little doggie. Then again I just love the Chibi Onis too and have one planned after I finish the pink pocket girl I started last night-she is almost done!

The CEO said...

I'd love either one too. I can't find your e mail address to send you my home address and don't particularly want to publish it on your blog could you send it to me at themorningmeeting@gmail.com please? Thanks.

The CEO said...

Duh, I found your e mail.

Nej said...

The first one is insanely adorable!!!! Is there anything you can't do?? :-)

Brook said...

Nej-Kayaking comes to mind. And riding a bike in a competent fashion. Laundry on a regular basis. The list goes on. Glad you like the little guy, I think he is crazy cute myself. Email me if you're interested.

Nej said...

I'll have to send you an email for sure. I can't believe you are giving the little stinkers away. What fun!!!

Brook said...

Normally I do sell these cuties. Prices range from $20 to $45 for stock depending on size and complexity and $50 and up for custom ordered creations. So far I have had the most success at an anime conference.

Nej said...

They are amazing.

Victoria said...

are awesome - I will spread the word!