Sunday, February 15, 2009

LaLaLa

Sometimes that extra glass of wine is worth the headache. And the sore thighs. And the serious whisker burns.
(giggling)
Being able to take a nap helps too.

MamaJama did a great job with our steaks, and the eggplant too. Still experimenting with which direction on the stove works best as she is big enough to to cover two side burners or two front burners. I'll just keep trading back and forth for awhile.

Oh, and I have this theory that the day you stop learning is the day you start dying. I learned today that while I might one day get a tattoo(I do want one) , I will never ever get nipple piercings. Not that I ever gave that much thought, mind you, but Reepacheep got me right square in the headlights this morning with his crazy kneading action and cleared up that issue forever. OUCH!

Now, on to the aspirin!

6 comments:

Spellbound said...

I have a very high pain threshold but I just don't get the nipple piercing thing. Besides, as much as I like wearing shinny things on my ears, my husband is still reeling over my laser hair removal. I can't see him being very open minded about me making any other changes to intimate parts of my body.

The CEO said...

I must have a low pain threshold. No tats, no pierced nipples, and no whisker burns on the theighs.

Nej said...

I'll just say no to nipple piercings, thank you very much. :-)

I've been looking for that perfect idea for a tattoo for a while now. One of these days I'll get around to it.

Victoria said...

(Won't let me leave a comment)

I get hangovers from salty food. It's not fair.

Brook said...

Spellbound-laser hair removal, the thought is very tempting to me
CEO-well did you at least give any?Nej-definitely a tattoo when funds and design come together.
V-salty food? I'd be dead cause that is all I eat but you know I sometimes feel like crap after eating lots of sweet stuff.

The CEO said...

I asked, but my wife didn't want her nipples pierced nor a tattoo.