Saturday, December 6, 2008

Making room for Christmas




Look at this mess! How does an almost 4yr old acquire 80 sq ft of toys in those few years? Well, let me tell you. You take three over-indulgent grandparents, add one spoil-her-rotten Daddy, and one Mommy who can't resist a bargian. Stir it all together with a generous helping of "I can't get rid of this!"(mostly me btw) and after 4 years you get this disaster! Now I need to tell you that everything is out like this because I decided to clear out a lot of it and make way for the new stuff heading in from her birthday and Christmas and to better organize what was left. And I thought putting it all in the middle of the floor would make it easier. WRONG! BAD IDEA! I had no idea what I was up against. I am stumped. I look at this and my brain just stutters to a stop. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Now to suck it up, get in my hazmat suit and wade back into the fray.
Deep breath..................................

No comments: