Friday, January 9, 2009

All out of words, at least for the moment

I just want to say how much I love second breakfast!

I found out what to do with those tomatoes that you buy super green to fry, but then you don't do it right away and then the tomatoes start turning pink so you will never have good fried green tomatoes with them so then you let them get all the way ripe but hesitate to do anything with them because you know as well as I that they just won't taste that good. So you slice them and put them in a non-stick pan sizzling with the smidgiest bit of oil and caramelize them on each side and then and only then sprinkle your fried tomatoes with salt and pepper and eat them with a toasted and buttered english muffin! Transformation! And that was second breakfast!

If you want to know what else is going on with me today you can find out by checking out the following blogs and then reading my comments in which I exhaust my creative writing for the day-so far anyway.

A Once And Future Chef???, and tangobaby ( this one has comment moderation on so you will probably have to wait awhile-annoying I know but she has her reasons.)

Ta Ta for now!

No comments: