Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I can't do it

I just can't do it.
Write just about food all the time, I mean. I cook-often and well, accept it as fact- and I will continue to do so and toot my own horn when it so pleases me.
But today I want to talk about sex. Because that is something else I do often and well. Except when I apparently "punch" my hubbie in the face with my pelvis.
Which I did last night.
Frustration followed.
Hilarity as well.
No broken nose or anything- which is almost a shame because I think it would have been freaking hilarious to have to explain to whoever it is you see to fix broken noses how it happened.
I could have gone on record as having broken an 8th degree black belt, Martial Arts Master's nose.
Alas Big Daddy D is a indeed a ninja, and even in the throws of passion had his wits about him and my now famous "Flight of Pelvis" move couldn't take him out.

Maybe next time.

3 comments:

Huff Daddy said...

Well you could write about food sex. ;)


You can leave the food-only blogging to me.

Huff Daddy said...

Today's Kitchen Music was inspired by you.

:) :) :-p

The CEO said...

You almost blogged about sex. This is more like The Comedy of Foreplay. I liked it a lot. It's not like the vast majority of adults don't do it. It's about time we talked about it. Nicely done.