Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DON'T NOBODY LOOK IN THE BACK OF MY CAR!

I was kind of tooting my own horn when I said I had completed my Christmas shopping in a two hour marathon yesterday.
I had.
Gotten everything on my list that is.
Now, though, I keep thinking of more fun stuff to buy everyone on my list.
So, actually it seems that rather like the first pee when you've been drinking the beer, yesterday's first shopping trip just broke the seal.
Someone is gonna have to take away my car keys, cash, debit card, credit card and checkbook and maybe sit on me a little bit too.
I WANNA SHOP!
(sung, of course, to "I Wanna Rock" by Twisted Sister)

5 comments:

Nej said...

You've broken the seal!! Oh my gosh, that was just the laugh I needed today!! It's so true though! :_0

Brook said...

It is pretty funny isn't it? And definitely true. It could get ugly!

Amy said...

Oh mmmmmmeeeeee tooo!! I am never satisfied with one gift...I have to stop the "add on" madness!!!

WanderingGirl said...

See? This is the reason I can't get my head out of CitiBank's lap.

Brook said...

Amy I really just need to stay out of the stores. I'm doing mostly good so far.

WG-I don't even want to go there. Seriously. I do. But I don't have to like it. ;)