Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life without kids...

means it's way too easy to drink a wee bit too much wine
means it's way too hard to cook for just the two of us
means I can watch movies whenever I want: G, R, or X(not that I'm really that tempted)
means at least for a day or three no vanilla for me
means quiet
means I can laugh as loud as I want
means no kiddy messes
means sooooo much less laundry
means sooooo many less dishes
means home projects, painting
means long put off mini trips
means I anticipate sex on the couch way more than I thought I would
means no kid TV
means ME time
Life without kids means...
it means
it means
it means
....sorrow?

WTF!?!???!?!?!

4 comments:

Huff Daddy said...

Pretty much sums it up. Except we don't have couch.

Dark Cloud Nine said...

awww so cute

Nej said...

Missing them, huh?

Well, soak up the time and enjoy it...they'll be back sooner than you can blink an eye!!!! :-)

WV: soake :-)

Spellbound said...

No arguments here my dear. Hardest thing I ever had to do was wish mine Godspeed when they scattered to the corners of the globe. Tearing up right now in fact...