Monday, June 22, 2009

The Kid is outta here!
Just for a few days.
Time enough to get the pile of detritus in her room cleared out.
Six months ago you will recall I did the same thing.
Wow has the time flown.
She is staying with her Granny and Ho dad and is, I am sure, having a wonderful time.
I will be having a wonderful time too.
My wonderful time has in fact already started.
You know how sex is sex is sex?
And how sometimes it is way better than that?
I'm smiling...
I do have some serious/fun thoughts in my head today but I need to get my ass to the gym so they will have to wait.
The good news is that I will have hours and hours of uninterrupted time to think and write.
This is a promise I am making to myself.

6 comments:

Nej said...

Is the bed still intact? :-)

Brook said...

We have been unsuccessful in breaking this bed but we keep on trying!

Dark Cloud Nine said...

hm I am almost scared to ask: does having kids make having good sex difficult?

Brook said...

DCN-not if both parties are determined horndogs.

WanderingGirl said...

Hooray!

Brook said...

WG-hooray indeed!