Friday, July 15, 2011

Living

I've had nothing but busyness since the First of June.
House guests(the Beloved kind) and graduations.
Long drives and brief visits and crazy airports.
Swim lessons out the wazoo.
Freaked out back and good drugs.
Long drives and longer visits-YAY!
An actual BEACH VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More long drives and good visits with family followed by...
NO KIDS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'd think I'd have gotten something done but mostly I've gotten lost in the silence.
It's been really really good in a very dreamy kind of way.
Time to wake up to LIFE now though.
Ironic in that the wake up came in the form of Big Daddy D's Grandmother(she was formal that way) dying during the night before the last so we'll have (long story I'll leave out for once) house guests and I need to get cracking on neglected housework.
Plus one of the kiddos will be back and we'll have a long drive and back again to the funeral this week.
Time to get crackin'.

2 comments:

Nej said...

So...that picture. Was that a "hey, look what I can do?" or a "bet you can't...." situation. :-)

Brook said...

More of the first though I'm not sure how that pose tied in with the "princess pirate" game she was playing at the time.