Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Monday...


Yesterday I clipped the dogs toenails.
Today I clipped the cats toenails.
I think I might do mine too and, heck, since I think I can bend over a little I might even try for a mini pedicure.
Darn it, it's raining and I'll end up wearing my rain boots and no one will get to see my lovely tootsies.
Then again tomorrow looks like it might be a flip flop kind of day, or maybe even a day for some real sexy sandal action.

What to do, what to do?

Dilemmas.
If this is the biggest drama of my day I'm set.

PS Still no camera. I wonder what ate it?

3 comments:

Nej said...

So...you said you wanted someone to warn you last time you decided to do too much when you were feeling a little better. Put the rain boots on and forget about the toes. Let that back heal and don't force it to bend over and paint nails. Silly girl!!! :_)

ginstonic said...

Yeah, what she said.

Brook said...

I did not paint my toenails. I did trim them though.
Thanks guys.